- You need a right-hand person who supports your vision and can take tasks off your plate.
- Your team will evolve over time, so be open to changes and growth.
- Identify the tasks that are causing you the most headaches and delegate them to your team members.
- Hire someone to do customer service as your business grows, so you don’t have to handle it all yourself.
- Be strategic in hiring team members, considering their strengths and how they fit into your company culture.
- Build a team that shares your values and is committed to your mission.
- Invest time in training and equipping your team members to set them up for success.
- Communicate clearly with your team to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Set expectations and hold your team accountable for their performance.
- Don’t be afraid to let go of team members who are not a good fit for your company or are not meeting expectations.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:00 Importance of building a team to achieve a million-dollar business
- 1:09 Challenges in hiring and delegating tasks to the team
- 1:14 Possibility of covering team training in a future episode
- 1:30 The importance of having a right-hand person to support the business vision
- 2:26 The role of a virtual assistant in customer service
- 3:23 Bringing on additional team members as the business grows
- 4:26 The importance of having a financial expert on the team
- 5:32 The role of a social media manager in the team
- 6:20 The importance of having a copywriter on the team
- 7:04 The role of a project manager in the team
- 7:40 Conclusion and call to action for listeners to build their dream team.
- “You can’t get there alone. It’s going to require a team.”
- “The team that it requires to hit a million dollars…you need to have a right hand like a wing woman, a wingman, somebody that’s there really supporting you in the vision.”
- “The things that are causing you a big headache, those are the things you need to get off your plate and get to somebody.”
- “As your business is growing, you should not be the one that’s in there responding to all of the emails.”