You know that you’re made for more.
You’ve got big freaking dreams and you want to make an impact.
But you’re confused on how to get started and how to get your message out in a way that will convert to sales.
You need a strategy. A road map. Someone who can help you uncover your gifts and talents and share it with the world in a meaningful way that increases your influence, income, and impact.
Hey! I’m Rachel, and girl….you are in the RIGHT place!!
I’m an adventure lover who believes in balance and living a life full of JOY =)
I love God, travel, Africa, my family, having FUN, good music, a glass of wine, a good book, being active, helping others, and staying fit!
I started my business 4 years ago with ZERO social media experience. I have my Master’s in Social Work–not social media. When I couldn’t find a job with my master’s and I ended up pregnant, on food stamps, with negative $400 in my checking account, I decided I needed to learn how to start my own biz and truly leverage the power of social media.
I went from earning $20,000 one year, to $80,000 the following year, to over $100,000 the next year, all because of my online presence.
I went from having ZERO traffic to my blog (except my mom lol) to over 34,000 visitors every single month. I went from no one seeing my content to launching a little $9 ebook that made $1,000 the day it launched and crashed my site! Crazy, huh?
“Within 5 minutes of chatting with Rachel I had 3 killer and easy to implement ideas I can move forward on. She helped me think through my client experience from free opt in (with value!) to a full blown offer and how streamlining them and using the same topic would help my customer see me as an expert”Julia Jackson
“Where do I begin?! Rachel has LEGIT taught me SO much that has massively changed my business for the better immediately after implementing (which is key!) what she teaches. She understands the struggles of an entrepreneur and knows what we actually need help with specifically and explains how to solve problems in laments terms for non-tech savvy people like me. She is extremely patient and kind and truly cares about helping people figure things out and gets just as excited as you when something clicks. My email list has grown exponentially since implementing what Rachel has shared with me as well as my blog and Pinterest traffic. Her knowledge is endless, and I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather have helped me with my social media than her!”Megan Yelaney Bayen
"You seriously ignited something in me. I'm NOT creative but if I have some nudging and a little guidance with ideas I can run with it and make it my own. The way you were able to break it down in bite sized pieces and explain the flow to generate more business for me was EXACTLY what I needed! This is totally your gift and I'm so thankful for your help."Natalie Tuman
"Every time I work with Rachel I come away with a clean cut,
When I’m not equipping girl bosses on pursuing their dreams, I can be found spending time with my hubby and busy 4 year old! OR hanging out in Africa, where I met my hubby!
If you’re dying to know more, here are 10 things you don’t know about me…
- I moved to Kenya when I was 20. It was absolutely life changing and I miss it!
2. I was an All-American volleyball player in high school and got a full ride scholarship to the University of Illinois
3. I’ve gone white water rafting down the Nile River in Uganda (SO much fun!)
4. I learned how to speak French (and a little Wolof) when I moved to Senegal (West Africa) and now we live in France!
5. I’m a CHOCOHOLIC and could eat chocolate at every meal lol!
6. I got baptized when I was 20!
7. We had our wedding in Morocco =)
- I would rather stay home with a glass of wine and a good book than go out =) Can you relate?
- I went from food stamps to a 6 figure income in less than two years working from HOME. It’s my passion and purpose to equip female entrepreneurs to live bold and go after their dreams!
- I believe that everything happens for a reason…and there is a reason why YOU are here right now =)
I would love to help you rock your biz!
Start right now by grabbing a copy of my free guide to crushing Pinterest!
Favorites from the blog?
Start with the top three!