- Being consistent is one of Rachel’s keys to success. Putting systems in place whether that is team members or scheduling content, it is so important that you are putting out content consistently. You never want to be doing things last minute, Rachel tries to stay two weeks ahead at all times.
- When you are creating content in advance you are more calculated and have more time to think things through. You are never just throwing something together last minute and missing something you meant to say.
- People appreciate seeing behind the scenes and also appreciate knowing that you don’t have to be perfect to build a great business.
- Having a really strong message and adding value is so much more important than being super polished or “perfect” in your delivery.
- The more you grow, the more your business grows. Investing in yourself and finding people you can learn from is one of the best things you can do for your business. Ask yourself “How can I keep growing?”
- Visualization of your goals should be a priority. Visualizing the life you want should become part of your routine, helping you get in the mind set now of who you want to be, right now.
- Reminding yourself what you are working for helps you understand what is helping you get there and what is actually more of a waste of time.
- If you say that you are going to do something, hold yourself accountable. Even if you are just telling yourself you are going to work out today, work out today.
- A goal that might seem impossible right now could be within reach in the not too distant future. Thinking bigger will allow you to keep moving forward and continue to grow.
- Money is not only something we strive for as means for living but we can also be motivated to make the most we can out our businesses, so we can then help people or causes that are near and dear to our hearts. Making money feels really good, but using that money to help make peoples lives better is even better.
- (0:30) Give away for one of Rachel’s favorite books and some She’s Making An Impact swag.
- (2:45) A little more about Rachel and what has lead her down her path of success.
- (4:30) The importance of being consistent and authentic.
- (6:45) Embracing who you are and attracting your ideal customers and followers. (Attract your tribe)
- (8:20) The importance of a strong message and actually adding value.
- (9:50) Growing as a leader and investing in yourself is invaluable.
- (13:40) Visualization and getting in the mind set of something you want to happen before it happens.
- (16:40) Setting your goals and allowing them to hold you accountable.
- (18:16) The concept of maxing out, and always keeping the promises you make to yourself.
- (19:38) Thinking bigger and attracting bigger clients in the process.
- (21:02) Setting goals that might seem out of reach at the moment to continue forcing yourself to grow.
- (22:05) The desire to make money for the purpose of giving it away to those who need help.
“She never settles for good enough, she only accepts excellence.”
“You don’t have to be perfect to build a great business.”
“Success in business is 80% psychology, 20% mechanics.”
“The more I grow, the more my business grows.”
“If you tell yourself you are going to do something, do it. Don’t go back on the promises you make to yourself”
Connect with me: shesmakinganimpact.com Pinwithrachel.com