You can listen to the full episode here 🡻
- 0:00 – Darnyelle’s journey from corporate to venturing into entrepreneurship
- 3:47 – The 5 Pillars of the Move to Millions Method
- 5:44 – How to strategically build an effective team for your scaling business
- 6:36 – Where entrepreneurs get stuck the most and how to overcome those challenges
- 8:06 – Top tips for selling on stage: How to find speaking engagements and leverage audiences
- 9:41 – The types of stages you can speak on to leverage sales (it’s probably not what you think!)
- 12:01 – Step by step actions to take to EASILY find speaking engagements
- 13:45 – The 5 things you need to have prepared before you pitch for a speaking engagement
- 16:36 – Darnyelle’s pitching processes for booking speaking engagements
- 18:01 – The congruence between faith and business, and being of service to others
- 21:21 – Our birthright to abundance and how entrepreneurship can align with our faith
- 22:54 – The 3 life-changing books Darnyelle recommends
Want to learn about how our Impact Partnership can help you create a thriving business that also makes a meaningful impact? DM me over on Instagram: @shesmakinganimpact
Check Out Related Podcast Episodes:
Top Tips for Landing Speaking Engagements and Mastering Stage Sales
This episode is a goldmine of tips for getting on stages and impactful selling. Darnyelle shares her top tips, such as:
Finding Speaking Engagements:
- Check with local Convention and Visitors Bureaus for event listings.
- Utilize online event platforms like Eventbrite.
- Leverage social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to identify speaking opportunities.
- Network with others who attend conferences to discover potential speaking engagements.
Pitching Yourself for Speaking Engagements:
- Clearly define your topic and adapt it to the conference theme.
- Be prepared to deliver your presentation in various time increments (e.g., 30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 90 minutes).
Preparing for Speaking Engagements:
- Craft a compelling blurb about your talk.
- Outline three to five specific learning objectives for your audience.
- Clearly articulate what participants will take away from your talk.
- Determine any concessions you might require (e.g., the ability to record your session).
- Differentiate your talk from others on the same or similar topics at the event.
Integration of Faith and Business:
- Embrace your faith and allow it to influence all aspects of your business.
- Bring your whole self to speaking engagements and be unapologetic about your beliefs
- Acknowledge that life and business are congruent, and your beliefs should be integrated into your work.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- “The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks
Connect with Darnyelle:
Please Leave a Subscribe and leave a Review📣
If you enjoyed this episode please please consider leaving a review. Podcast reviews are one of the best ways to support your favorite shows. Not only do they help promote the show, but they also give other potential listeners an idea of what the show is all about.
Take a screenshot of your review and send it to us at [email protected] and we will send you a gift as a way to say thank you.