You can listen to the full episode here 🡻
- 0:00 – All about Lindsay and her journey from math teacher to online course creator
- 3:53 – Launch stories: what the journey looked like and understanding what’s possible
- 5:59 – Top lessons learned and tips for anyone who wants to turn their knowledge and passion into an online course
- 9:12 – How implementing challenges in her launch strategy made a bigger impact
- 11:18 – Lindsay’s new venture that helps families create online courses
- 12:25 – Biggest student wins and top mistakes course creators make
- 13:36 – How to prepare your online business for taking time off
- 15:35 – The life-changing missionary experience in Gabon, Africa
Want to learn about how our Impact Partnership can help you create a thriving business that also makes a meaningful impact? DM me over on Instagram: @shesmakinganimpact
Check Out Related Podcast Episodes:
Journey from Math Teacher to Online Course Creator
In this jam-packed episode, one of Impact Partnership mastermind students, Lindsay, dives deep into her journey of creative passive income streams. Tune in to learn about:
Six-Figure Course Launch:
Lindsay shares her remarkable journey from a modest first course offering that earned her $1,000 to her most recent launch which is projected to reach $180,000. The secret, she reveals, is understanding your audience and being strategic with marketing.
Tips for Aspiring Course Creators:
Lindsay talks about keeping it simple, focusing on one’s niche, building an audience before launching the course, and avoiding the trap of doing too much too soon, like spending excessive time on a website or social media.
The Power of Challenges:
Transitioning from a video training series to a challenge format increased engagement significantly. Lindsay stresses the importance of involving the audience through daily assignments and leveraging contests to maintain interest.
The Importance of Systems:
She shares the lessons learned about the importance of systematizing and preparing content in advance, especially when planning for life events like maternity leave.
This episode is a treasure trove of actionable advice for aspiring course creators and seasoned educators alike, encouraging all to embrace learning, accept setbacks as stepping stones, and boldly take “messy action” towards their goals. Join us as we uncover the keys to creating and growing online courses that not only teach but also transform lives.
Connect with Lindsay:
Podcast: Course Creation Mama Podcast
Please Leave a Subscribe and leave a Review📣
If you enjoyed this episode please please consider leaving a review. Podcast reviews are one of the best ways to support your favorite shows. Not only do they help promote the show, but they also give other potential listeners an idea of what the show is all about.
Take a screenshot of your review and send it to us at [email protected] and we will send you a gift as a way to say thank you.