- First, do a funnel audit. Look at all the numbers in your funnel: how’s the opt in page converting? If its not converting well, change the headline! Use the AMI headline analyzer!
- Mirror your funnel off of someones who you think is doing well. Hack your competition!
- After you look at all your numbers for this audit, tweak it! Subject lines, headlines, color of buttons.
- Can you create upsells or one time offers to go with your current offer?
- If you’re selling something from $297, $497, can you upsell something or do a one time offer that raises that sale!
- You can also create a downsell! A different offer, smaller price point after they buy.
- Followup funnels are email sequences for if they don’t attend an event or open a course they signed up for. This is a series of emails that helps get them re-engaged.
- If you had people who went through the funnel but didn’t buy, you can retarget them with some sort of reminder, or one time offer to get them to buy! This is called a retargeting ad.
- (1:07) Doing a Funnel Audit.
- (1:48) Funnel hack your competitors!
- (2:24) Tweaks you can make on your funnel.
- (3:13) Creating upsells, downfalls, one time offers!
- (4:45) What is a followup funnel?
- (5:08) Retargeting ads!
“The revenue will be maximized if people are actually opening the email.”
“You don’t need to scratch your funnel and start over.”
Advanced Marketing Institute Headline Analyzer: https://aminstitute.com/headline/
Link to 30 Days Free trial of Clickfunnels: https://app.clickfunnels.com/signup30flow?cf_affiliate_id=875007&affiliate_id=875007
A Link to OUR Funnel Examples:
Freebie Opt-in Funnel Example: http://pinwithrachel.com/
Webinar Opt-in Funnel Example: https://www.freepinclass.com/live
Application Funnel Example: https://rachelngom.com/activate
SLO Funnel Example: