- Reading books is a great way to gain insight into successful people and learn from their experiences.
- Personal development is called personal for a reason, so what works for one person may not work for another depending on where they are on their journey.
- John Maxwell is an amazing leadership expert, and his books “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” and “The Five Levels of Leadership” are highly recommended for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills.
- “Intentional Living” by John Maxwell is another great book that can help you with how you’re showing up in your day-to-day life.
- “Who Not How” is a recent book that can help you figure out who you need to work with to achieve your goals, rather than focusing on how to do everything yourself.
- “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy can teach you how small daily actions can add up to big results over time.
- “Atomic Habits” by James Clear is another great book that can help you develop good habits and break bad ones.
- “The Miracle Morning” by Hal Elrod can teach you how to create a morning routine that sets you up for success.
- “Profit First” by Mike Michalowicz can help you with financial management for your business.
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill is a classic book that has helped many successful people achieve their goals by developing a success mindset.
- 0:00-0:57: Introduction to the podcast and topic of the episode.
- 0:57-2:53: Discussion of recommended books for personal development and leadership, including “21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership,” “The Five Levels of Leadership,” “Intentional Living,” “Who Not How,” and “The Compound Effect.”
- 2:53-5:24: Discussion of recommended books for business and marketing, including “The 4-Hour Work Week,” “DotCom Secrets,” “Expert Secrets,” “The One Thing,” and “Traction.”
- 5:24-6:18: Discussion of recommended books for mindset and personal growth, including “The Miracle Morning,” “Mindset,” and “The Power of Now.”
- 6:18-7:05: Conclusion and advice for listeners to prioritize personal development and implement the knowledge gained from these books.
- “When it comes to reading books and doing personal development it’s called personal development for a reason it’s personal”
- “Leadership is the one thing that will make or break you creating a million-dollar business”
- “John Maxwell says everything Rises and falls on leadership”
- “Who not how…in reality you need to figure out who do you need”
- “Your time is your most valuable resource”
- “Every single day you need to be working on your mindset”
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership” by John Maxwell
- “The 5 Levels of Leadership” by John Maxwell
- “Intentional Living” by John Maxwell
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan and Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- “Profit First” by Mike Michalowicz
- “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- “The Science of Getting Rich” by Wallace D. Wattles
- “You Are a Badass” by Jen Sincero
- “The Success Principles” by Jack Canfield