- Two key characteristics of a million-dollar mindset are personal responsibility and a focus on growth.
- Personal responsibility means taking ownership of your business and not blaming others for your lack of results. Instead, you need to look at where you are responsible and where you need to improve.
- A focus on growth means continually investing in your own personal and professional development, such as reading books, watching training videos, attending events, and working with mentors and coaches.
- Without a clear vision and mission, you will lack direction and purpose.
- Taking calculated risks is necessary for growth and progress, but it’s important to do your due diligence and not take reckless risks.
- Being around people who have similar goals and values can provide support, accountability, and new perspectives. Mentors can also offer guidance and valuable insights based on their own experiences.
- Setting clear goals and tracking progress towards them can help you stay focused and motivated.
- Persistence and resilience are essential traits to have when pursuing your goals.
- Sacrifices may need to be made in order to prioritize what’s most important in achieving your goals.
- Developing discipline and consistently working towards your goals are key factors in achieving success.
- Criticism and negativity are inevitable when pursuing success, and it’s important to develop a thick skin and handle criticism constructively.
- A growth mindset involves viewing challenges and setbacks as opportunities for growth and learning, rather than as roadblocks to success. It can help you stay motivated and open to new possibilities.
- 0:03-0:45: Introduction and overview of the Million Dollar March series.
- 0:45-1:31: Discussing the characteristics of a million-dollar earner, starting with personal responsibility.
- 1:31-3:31: Emphasizing the importance of growth and continuous personal development.
- 3:31-4:28: Talking about the need for resilience and perseverance in building a successful business.
- 4:28-6:25: Discussing the importance of taking action and being willing to fail in order to succeed.
- 6:25-8:05: Emphasizing the need for clarity and focus in setting and achieving goals.
- 8:05-9:48: Talking about the importance of mindset and beliefs in achieving success.
- 9:48-11:14: Emphasizing the importance of taking care of yourself and maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- 10:09 – Prioritizing your expenses to invest in other things and the importance of discipline and consistency
- 11:01 – Developing discipline and showing up even when you don’t feel like it
- 11:39 – Being disciplined and consistent with core tasks in your business and moving the needle forward
- 12:03 – The importance of having a thick skin in business and dealing with negative feedback and criticism
- “You can either choose to have a mindset of scarcity or a mindset of abundance.”
- “Investing in yourself is the best investment you can make.”
- “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.”
- “Discipline of showing up even when you don’t feel like it is a character trait that must be developed.”
- “As your business is growing, you’re going to have people request refunds and you’re going to have people trash talk you or write nasty things. It’s a part of the more impact that you create, it’s inevitable that you’re gonna get a few bad seeds in there.”
- “You can’t let the opinions of others determine your worth or your success.”
- “A million-dollar mindset is not about the money, it’s about the way you think.”
- “Your success in life is directly proportional to the number of uncomfortable conversations you’re willing to have.”
Books Mentioned in this Episode:
Rachel suggests reading books by Tim Grover and David Goggins to develop discipline