- Storytelling is a powerful tool to grow your business and stand out from the crowd.
- Your story is unique and can be used to connect with your audience.
- A good story has a clear message, relatable characters, and a compelling plot.
- Don’t be afraid to share vulnerable moments in your story, as they can help you connect with your audience on a deeper level.
- Your story can be used in various aspects of your business, from marketing to sales to content creation.
- Your story should not only showcase your successes, but also your failures and obstacles you have overcome.
- Sharing your story can help attract your ideal clients and repel those who are not a good fit.
- AI-generated images in ads can perform better and grab more attention than traditional, on-brand images.
- Using unusual or unexpected images can also help stop the scroll and grab attention.
- Click-through rates for campaigns that use AI-generated images can be higher than industry averages.
- A powerful marketing message should describe the transformation that the client experience
- It’s important to describe the specific moment that led to the client’s realization that they needed to make a change.
- A good marketing message should outline the framework that helped the client experience their transformation.
- To be effective, marketing needs to be grounded in authenticity and a deep understanding of the target audience.
- 0:00-0:30: Introduction to the podcast and the guest speaker, Megan Yelaney. Rachel introduces Megan and her work in helping women build businesses that allow them to thrive in their marriages as much as their bank accounts. The focus of the episode is storytelling and how to use storytelling to grow a business and stand out from the crowd.
- 0:30-1:30: Rachel invites listeners to share the podcast with a friend and leave a review. She also offers a gift to those who leave a review and email a screenshot to the provided email address.
- 1:32-3:27: Rachel welcomes Megan to the show and they briefly reminisce about their history together as success partners in network marketing. Megan introduces herself and her work in helping women build businesses.
- 10:09 – Megan talks about how AI-generated images in ads are performing much better than branded images and how her click-through rate for their campaign has been 2.23, while the industry average is 0.47.
- 12:18 – Megan introduces the topic of describing the moment of transformation in a client.
- 13:00- 19.00 Examples of stories and storytelling
- 21:46, mastering sales through storytelling
- 22:19, draft your signature story
- “I’m really excited to dive into storytelling with you today because I think it’s such an important piece that so many entrepreneurs miss out on”
- “I want people to understand that story is the foundation for everything”
- “It stops the scroll… actually makes people stop versus like a beautifully branded image.”
- “Marketing is just about testing so it’s like test it out and see what… happens.” “Making sure it’s what your client… is feeling or experiencing… the moment I like to say is the Awakening.”
- “They just share the before, maybe they share the moment and then they share the after and they’re like this is how I felt before this is what happened and then here’s how.”
Connect with Megan Yelaney: