Hey hey 🤩
This week on the She’s Making an Impact Podcast, Rachel speaks with Carrie Flynn about the ‘Must-Do’ Sustainable Growth Strategies to implement in your business.
Carrie is a Fractional CMO and Growth Marketing Consultant. She helps female-owned professional service businesses scale their business using sustainable growth strategies.
Starting and Scaling your business
Have you ever wondered how to start and scale your business?
Carrie shares her inspiring journey of starting out as a virtual assistant and growing her business to six figures while still working full-time as a teacher.
She emphasizes the importance of discipline, organization, and setting boundaries to manage time and work effectively.
If you want to learn about awesome tools that can help you grow your business, you can listen here
Strategies for Sustainable Growth
Carrie shares her secrets on building a unique plan for each client based on their goals.
She delves into the importance of focusing on 3 key areas- strategy, systems, and sustainability, and developing efficient marketing systems.
A plan is created to work on for 90 days, with a focus on achieving specific goals.
Rachel and Carrie chat about the importance of looking at the long-term success of a business and determining whether to delegate or bring on new people to help with tasks, and why this may not be necessary until you are inching towards 6 figures.
Have you tried implementing a 90-day plan to achieve specific goals in your business?
If you need help, click the button below to book a call with one of our coaches and get a plan in place!
Do you struggle with delegating responsibilities in your business?
We nail down the challenges entrepreneurs face when delegating tasks and how to overcome them.
By identifying what you alone can do and delegating other responsibilities, you can build a sustainable business that sets you up for long-term success.
Have you thought about delegating tasks in your business to help it grow?
If you want to think about being strategic when hiring new team members Listen to this episode about Building the Team it requires to make a Million Dollars 🤑
Overcoming Mental Blocks
That Mental Load as an entrepreneur is REAL 🤯 and mindset is such an important component of success! Carrie shares strategies to identify and address mental blocks and work on a plan to overcome them this looks a bit like:
- Encouraging clients to focus on what they can control and to make a list of tasks that only they can do.
- Helping clients define their goals for the long term and what success really looks like for them.
- Pushing clients towards making changes gently, rather than forcing them to make radical changes.
- Supporting clients in freeing up their brain space to improve their decision-making skills.
- Recognizing that personal experiences and values can inform one’s definition of making an impact.
- Encouraging clients, especially women, to pursue their own paths and define success on their own terms.
- Empowering women to believe that they can be successful and make a lot of money while still prioritizing self-care and family.
So, what mental blocks have you faced in your entrepreneurial journey, and how did you overcome them?
Want to know how we’ve built a million dollar business while I work 20 hours/week?
What it means to make an impact
We finish by asking Carrie how about what it means to make an impact. She shares that for her, making an impact means showing her children what is possible and encouraging them to explore and make a pivot if necessary.
So, have you implemented any of these practices in your business yet?
If not, which one do you think will benefit you the most?
Comment below =)
Take action!/Next steps
- Implement discipline, organization, and setting boundaries to manage time and work effectively.
- Focus on strategy, systems, and sustainability, and develop efficient marketing systems. Create a 90-day plan to work on for achieving specific goals.
- Identify tasks that can be delegated to build a sustainable business that sets you up for long-term success.
- Identify mental blocks and work on strategies to overcome them. Prioritize self-care and family while pursuing success.
- Define what making an impact means for you and pursue it.