- If you’re owning a business, you need to know the numbers. All of them. Track your business growth. If you want to succeed, you have to do this!
- Breakthrough definition: a moment in time when the impossible becomes possible and you act on it. If you want to have a breakthrough, you have to take action.
- There is so much to business that you can’t see that is right in front of you- is it your next million dollar product? These are blindspots that you can’t see. There’s so much going on that you don’t know- ask yourself what you’re not seeing.
- Don’t tolerate your limitations! Instead of overanalyzing everything- you should take messy action and just GO! You will be so much further ahead. It won’t start off perfect- just get going!
- Creating impact in your business can be an incredible, eye opening experience. Ask yourself how you can use your business to make a greater impact.
- Complexity is the enemy of execution- simplify things for yourself so you can actually get them done!
- A lot of times when you are in a suffering state, it’s because you are making things all about you. Think bigger.
- It takes 16 impressions for people to act. 16!! So don’t be discouraged. Keep posting your message, give call to actions, and don’t give up. The 16th time is the charm (apparently)!
- People will pay more to be significant. Tony used the example of purses and cars- and how sometimes people splurge on things they know will make them look a certain way. So cutting your prices isn’t the right idea. Aim to be the best in your industry, and know there is value in high prices.
- Your success in business is 80% phycology, 20% strategy.
- Fall in love with your customer. Don’t be so focused on your products that you forget who it’s going to.
- When is the last time you did something hard? Something that pushed you out of your comfort zone? Do more of those things. That’s when you’ll grow.
- The ultimate resources are human emotions.
- You are going to figure out the how- so focus on the end result, not the one road to get there.
- Don’t keep doing research- take action!!
- 5 Steps on how to conquer fear:
- 1. Feed and strengthen your mind. Stand guard at the door of your mind. Guard your mind! Don’t feed into the negativity around you. Program yourself.
- 2. Feed and strengthen your body. Help yourself become stronger. Get that energy.
- 3. Find a great role model.
- 4. Up-level yourself.
- 5. Start beyond scarcity. Give more than you expect to receive. When you have nothing, is when you should give.
- Create great content that turns customers into raving fans. Niche down, and turn your customers into fans that will keep coming back. Think outside the box.
- 3 Core Beliefs to have success in business:
- 1. There is unbelievable power to people who persist.
- 2. Believe that it’s there, you will find it, and it’s worth it.
- 3. Adversity causes some men to break, and other to break records.
- The bus of your life story. You never know when your time is up. Why not live the best life that you possibly can? Live beyond scarcity. Do the things that scare you. Push yourself. Because you never know when the bus is going to end.
- Sarah Blakley said that her dad used to ask her every day what she failed at that day, and what the gift of that failure is.
- The people who you see who are successful now- it didn’t happen over night!! It takes so much failure and persistence to figure it out. Do not give up. You have more in you than you think.
- Growing your business can be so simple.
- Different people can see different value in things. Investing in yourself is hard. But remember the value of those investments. You can’t only look at the cost, look at the transformation of that investment.
- (2:40) Keith Cunningham talking about knowing your numbers!
- (3:50) The key ingredient to have a breakthrough.
- (4:23) How much are we not seeing that’s right in front of us?
- (5:20) How to destroy fear and limitations.
- (6:06) How can you use your business to make a bigger impact?
- (7:45) Why you NEED to become unreasonable.
- (8:50) Get past your limitations.
- (9:02) It’s not always about YOU.
- (10:20) Tony’s purse story.
- (11:03) You CAN find the resources.
- (12:01) Don’t wait to work on your business.
- (14:38) Winter is coming.
- (15:58) Richard Bransons failures.
- (16:45) Tony Robbins story about getting resourceful.
- (18:30) Burn your ships.
- (19:20) Look for the result- not the how.
- (21:05) 5 Steps on how to conquer fear.
- (25:15) Why Haggerty is killing the auto insurance biz.
- (26:14) 3 Core Beliefs to have success in business: the hurried treasure story.
- (29:12) The bus of your life story.
- (20:05) Sarah Blakley- embarrassment is actually key.
- (32:13) My biggest breakthroughs from the event.
“You can’t win the game if you can’t tell the score. What gets measured is what gets managed. And what gets measured measured is what gets done.”
“You don’t know what you don’t know”
“Destroy fear with massive action without thinking or being in your own head”
“Complexity is the enemy of execution”
“Reasonable people adapt to society. Unreasonable people are the ones who create real change”
“Your biggest limitation is the culture you were brought up in”
“:Suffering comes from constantly focusing on yourself”
“People don’t buy products, they buy feelings”
“If you’re resourceful enough, you’ll get the resources.”
“I’m standing here in front of you as the greatest student. Never stop learning. It’s what you learn after you know everything that really counts”
“The chokehold on the growth of the business, is the phycology of the leader”
“A crisis can turn into a breakthrough if you don’t give up.”
“Great ideas must be pursued, they don’t just come to you.”
“Plant your feet and decide- stop doing research”
“Pressure is a privilege.”
“If no one taught you to do your job, how would you do it”
“Self doubt is the enemy to success”
“How you do anything is how you do everything”
“We have a dillusion that we should instantly get what we want when it takes repetition”
“What’s talked about is a dream, what’s envisioned is exciting, what’s planned becomes possible, and what’s scheduled is real”
“When your mind is telling you you’re done, you’re really only 40% done”
Sign up for activate: https://rachelngom.com/activate
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Crash the Chatterbox by Steven Furtick
The Road Less Stupid by Keith Cunningham