You can listen to the full episode here 🡻
- 0:00 – The reasons behind my decision to quit drinking
- 3:48 – Ways in which alcohol was affecting different areas of my life and my health
- 5:34 – The questions I asked myself and how I finally made the decision to quit drinking
- 5:58 – My top advice for you when it comes to any negative habits you’re holding onto
- 6:16 – The key positive effects I’ve experienced since I stopped drinking (life-changing!)
- 8:05 – Helpful resources for anyone looking to quit drinking
Want to learn about how our Impact Partnership can help you create a thriving business that also makes a meaningful impact? DM me over on Instagram: @shesmakinganimpact
Check Out Related Podcast Episodes:
Health, Sleep, and Happiness: How Quitting Alcohol Changed Everything
Here’s what you can expect in this episode:
The Decision to Quit:I open up about my personal history with alcohol and the moments that led me to consider quitting.
The Impact on Sleep and Health:Discover how alcohol can affect your sleep quality, calorie intake, weight, and overall health.
Overcoming Internal Battles:I’m sharing my experience of no longer battling with the internal negotiations around drinking.
Physical and Emotional Benefits:Learn about the positive effects on my skin, appearance, and overall well-being since quitting alcohol.
Resources and Support:I’m sharing some helpful resources, including a book recommendation, for those who may be considering quitting or need support on their journey.
If you’re curious about what life could be like without alcohol or are simply interested in learning more about the effects of alcohol on your health and lifestyle, this episode offers valuable insights and inspiration.
Tune in now and take the first step toward a healthier, more vibrant you!
Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
I’m sharing some helpful resources, including a book recommendation, for those who may be considering quitting or need support on their journey.
- Book: The Easy Easy to Quit Drinking by Allen Carr
- Podcast: Sober Vibe Podcast with Courtney Andersen
Please Leave a Subscribe and leave a Review📣
If you enjoyed this episode please please consider leaving a review. Podcast reviews are one of the best ways to support your favorite shows. Not only do they help promote the show, but they also give other potential listeners an idea of what the show is all about.
Take a screenshot of your review and send it to us at [email protected] and we will send you a gift as a way to say thank you.